Mk1 8v Gillet exhaust MPGs & misc quad brake/city light pics

I got some Gillet exhaust mpegs from this past weekend (1.6L w/Gillet
cat back system and K&N filter), plus some pics of my before and after
applying the brakes w/quad brakelight conversion (with parking lights on
to show the effect), plus some green city light pics and a pic of my 510
watt highbeams in action. I recommend downloading the mpegs rather than
playing them from the site, as its only a 128kbit connection.  Enjoy...

 http://www.effervescent.com/andre/techday_9_10_2000/

 Andre'
 Lime Green 79