Re: Parts catalogs $$$

There's a local place in town here that has some "industrial strength" racing supplies.  They even have some applications for Sciroccos'.  Check 'em out.
http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/
And the catalog is FREE!

mike wrote:

Does anyone else find it insulting that all parts catalogs cost money?
Beyond actually buying the parts I WILL NOT pay to be sold parts-
especially when Im potentially (and realistically) looking at spending
thousands of dollars.   So why should 6 bucks bother me?  Principal.

Anyone know any catalogs that actually want my business the old
fashioned way?

Mike
81 S Rock project

--