RE: Port Polish???

It cost me 500 bucks to have my head ported, before and after pics on my
page. I also have a euro intake cam, which is good bang for the buck. I dont
know how much the porting is doing for me, Ill have a better idea when we
get Bradleys 2.0 swapped in the coming week. Im considering doing a set of
piper 260 cams.

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management