Re: passed smog - yes!

T Berk wrote:

> I think you might not be burning up stuff in the Cat for such a high NO
> reading. (pulled that one out from the nether regions, don't hold me to
> it.)

Hmm, interesting.  The cat is almost brand new - when I bought the car just
over 2 years ago, it was found to have a gutted cat when I had the TT
exhaust installed.. so I let the muffler monkey slap a generic cat on there
when he did the TT.  Prollly got some POS.  I have already budgeted to get
rid of the cat/downpipe when my head goes on (if it ever gets here!) since
I also have a leaky flex joint to go with the questionable cat - I was
already questioning its ability to flow due to its "genericness"..

> Test Only stations are usually meant to be stricter in requirements to
> pass but this has not been the case.

For some reason they randomly route 15% of all renewals requiring a check
to the test-only stations.  This guy had his "test only" thing on one
side of his biz, then had 3 more bays 10 feet away that he runs
"separately"..

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0