VOTE THIS (off topic)

Personally I couldn't give less of a shit about what anyones opinion on this
list is.  Vote them out, vote them in......whatever.

I'm here to trade information about Volkswagen Sciroccos and thats all.

If I don't like what someone says, I delete it and simply ignore their posts
that are obviously off topic. (except for today)

I will take this opportunity to point a finger though.
Whoever........posted the address and phone # of another list memeber needs
to be reminded that there are 400+ members of this list.  The 45 people or
so who post 99% of the time seem nice enough.  But I sure as hell wouldn't
be comfortable knowing that the 350+ people who I don't know anything about
now had my phone number and knew where to find my family.

Let's all continue to use our heads here people.  Sciroccos are just a
hobby, not the end all be all of automotive technology.

You like Sciroccos, I like Sciroccos

If that's not enough for you, find a new place to hang out.

Brian Honnold
78 ragtop 2.0 turbo 16v box-o-parts