Re: Vote?

>On Sun, 10 Sep 2000, Gary Huff wrote:
>
> > Who has root on the System V box that's hosting scirocco.org? Majordomo
> > can exclude email addresses..........

Strictly speaking, Chris Mende is the list admin, which is not hosted
from Scirocco.org.  I am the website admin, which is obviously hosted
from Scirocco.org.  The mailing list is _really_ at neubayern.net, while
Scirocco.org is _really_ at privateI.com.

I am considering moving both of them to a machine that I can get at
easier, control the cgi-bin directory and stop freeloading. :)  Of
course, this costs real actual money and is on the back burner at
the moment.  We'll see...if I get DSL instead of cable I'll probably
host the machine myself...I've got enough spare Sun's and PC's lying
around. :)  I just hate to disturb everything while it's working.

==Brett