Re: HELP-Euro Lights

I did mine by placing the top of the light bracket into the lip it fits
in on the radiator support. When you do this, bring the bottom edge down
to the points that it comes in contact with the little trim pieces on top
of your bumper. See where it's going to rub? Remove the light and
carefully trim that plastic. Refit and trim more as necessary. Repeat on
the other side.

OR CHEAT

Four bolts hold the front bumper in place. Crack the foreward most bolts
loose and loosen the rear two. (one front and one rear on each side) Your
bumper should sag down allowing enough room to install your lights. Now
get a floor jack and a few 2x4's and bring the bumper back up. Tighten
the four bolts when you have the bumper level and rest assured that
anyone wishing to steal your lights will now have one hell of a time
wrenching them out.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun.