RE: HELP-Euro Lights

*Technically* speaking, they don't.

>From the Scirocco.org Euro Headlight How-To:
http://www.scirocco.org/tech/16v/eurolights/
------------------
1.Okay, first you need to make sure the lights fit. If you're going to be
using your US bumpers with the Euro lights,
     you have to do some easy modifications. The problem is that the US
bumper cover sticks up a bit too high, and doesn't allow the
     light to fit in properly. All you have to do is cut between 1/8 and 1/4
of an inch off of the bottom of the mounting plate. Here's mine
     after I cut it. They're not good pictures, but you can see how little I
really had to take off.