Re: HELP-Euro Lights

I was able to put the euro lights that i got from Dirk on my rocco with the
stock americain bumpers with no trimming at all, i just couldn'T put in the
last screw on the bottom near the turn signals.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)