Re: Hyundai Type R Vs. The Scirocco

dale witt wrote:

> I agree that most of us come across like "Scirocco First", however, this IS
> a Scirocco list and a forum to talk about and get help.  I have put a
> massive amount of money into both my Sciroccos and owe no one an apology or
> explaination.

Oh, I'm totally with you there, Dale. No apolgies are needed for staying true to
our passion. However, there are people out there that just won't respect a car
unless it is their own. That's just retarded. If you can say that you love your
Scirocco but have knowledge and admiration for other creations then you're right
on point, imo.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut