RE: Hyundai Type R Vs. The Scirocco

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of thescirocco@juno.com
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2000 11:49 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE:Hyundai Type R Vs.The Scirocco

"Mike Weiler" <lerb@redrose.net> writes:
> Get out!! How many people on this list have what he said?????????1-2
> maybe?????????????
...And who spent $12,600 on their Scirocco, other than Jan Folkson?

> Gee and I am the one with bad comparisons...
Right again,,,

>........we are talking a stock car here HELLO!!!
No If you were at all looking at the car you would see it stock accept for
an interior upgrade. Some people actually claim on this list to know about
cars. I constantly see people who might know something about sciroccos. But
know little to nothing about cars.....

>First you said "Just future FYI this car would eat allot of our
>sciroccos.", now you're adding  "we are talking a stock car here
>HELLO!!!"

Goes to show you what little you actually know
>I only know of one stock Scirocco on this list.

> I know they would beat any of the sciroccos I have ever had.
> I agree its a Hyundai.....but it will smoke MOST of our
> sciroccos.........
It would leave your project sit
it would leave your 83 GTI sit.
probably 84 Scirocco, 80 Scirocco and maybe even your 88 Scirocco 16V.

Look at the data even from car and driver it beat it even there for 0-6 and
the 1/4 mile...

I wish and hope that some of you guys might actually study some other form
of car besides VW because you really know little outside of that....

>At least all of your Sciroccos...

BTW your replies are going right to my deleted box......

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI
'84 Scirocco, '80 Scirocco, '88 Scirocco 16V