From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Foxx (in a box)
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2000 11:17 PM
To: Mike Weiler
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: (non-roc) Hyundai Type R???

> Get out!! How many people on this list have what he said?????????1-2
> maybe?????????????
> Gee and I am the one with bad comparisons...........we are talking a stock
> car here HELLO!!!
> I agree its a Hyundai.....but it will smoke MOST of our sciroccos.........

  who gives a damn of who has what in their car? since when did this
list get to be 'my dick's bigger than yours' (sorry to the ladies)? in
the past two weeks i've seen more bitching and moaning than the whole
time i've been on the list. so it will smoke our sciroccos. you know
what? i don't give a shit. that's why i drive a scirocco instead of a
hyundai. i drive one for work and would not trade the scirocco for it on
any given day. a stock porsche 928 will kill the hyundai. and a
lamborghini will smoke that. and a ferrari will smoke that. but i don't
drive those cars either. i don't care. how many damn people have a type
r hyundai? someone who invested a whole lotta money into it. why?
probably because they're like the guys that throw a $8k stereo system
into a pos car. or like the guys who stuff a 502 into a minivan. because
they like what they're doing. same shit with people ricing their cars.
we do these things because we like them. afaik, the list was put up to
meet other people and support one another, not tear each other apart. i
realize this is hypocritical, but i get tired of excercising my right to
using the 'delete' key simply because someone has an inferiority
complex. and if you managed to get pissed at what i've just written,
then you've completely missed my point.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com