Re: Hyundai Type R??? (missed the point)

> I see you bitching and moaning...someone made fun of a car that probably has
> flew right by allot of your cars......anyone near the PA area that has the
> balls (since most of you can only think past your small head) to race this
> guy one on one for the title to your Scirocco? He is more than willing...Or
> you can even race a 1.5 turbo scoupe. I know he will race you also....

>> complex. and if you managed to get pissed at what i've just written,
>> then you've completely missed my point.
    /\
     \--- IS THIS THE SENTENCE THAT YOU MISSED???

  i don't need to say anymore, but at you seem to insist on this thread,
yes, i get blown by my hondas every day. I DON'T CARE. if you're
thinking that this guy is such the shit, then sell you car and buy a
hyundai type r and leave us the hell alone. i'll race him, i'll get my
ass kicked, but the main point is that i drive a scirocco, not a
hyundai. if a car is nothing more to you than a car, then you can carry
your bentley to your own little corner and leave the people who think of
their cars as more than a mode of transportation to being enthusiastic
about what they drive instead of bringing them down about some other
damn car. i make fun of cars all the time, especially the riced out
hondas, but as i work just down the road from a tuning shop, seeing a
200hp riced accord is nothing new. if he made fun of it, then you should
have been big enough a man to see past that and let it go. however, the
fact is that you are on a scirocco list and you SHOULD know that humour
is going to be pointed at these cars despite the fact that they are
respected to some extent. if you were to grow up a little and see that
we even poke fun at our own cars, then you would not have this problem.
  all i'm saying is that bitching about crap like this (as opposed to
the regular stuff like broken bolts, skinned knuckles, etc.) gets old
really quick. i apologize to all for wasting the bandwidth, but i'm sure
many of you can empathize when you come home and have to delete 7/8ths
of your e-mail because of stupid posts. were people to be more easy
going and not so uptight about everything, then the list would be like
get-togethers where everyone is laid back, which is what i believe this
list should be.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com