Re: Hyundai Type R Vs. The Scirocco

Kevin Collins wrote:

> Mike Weiler wrote:
>
> > Some people actually claim on this list to know about cars. I constantly
> > see people who might know something about sciroccos. But know little to
> > nothing about cars.....
>
> I don't know about the rest of you, but I've had about enough of this
> guy's bullshit.

You know what? If you read between the lines of Mike's caustic commentary he
actually does make a good point sometimes. I totally agree with him that there
are quite a few folks on this list that are "Sciroccos first/ cars second" in
their political alignment. That partisan approach does not foster an
understanding of the "big picture" and that *is* worth criticizing.

But, Mike, enough already... Quit trying to spark controversy when all you
have to do is share your view. That stuff gets old and wears thin after a
while.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut