might swith to Mazda 323 GTX

-but just for the winter! :^) My rallycar is bereft of insulation and
sound deadening. As such it is noisy and COLD -not what I'm looking to
subject myself to again this year. But then, I really don't want to
drive my precious Scirocco on salty roads, either. Hmm....

I just found a Mazda 323 GTX for sale for just $1800. It sounds like it
is just short of a cream puff. Woohoo! Those things are easily tuned to
over 170hp, have the same 94.5" wheelbase as an A1 VW, and come with
AWD. And then there is the power door locks, power steering, power
windows, AC, etc...Hmm...

Methinks I'll be putting the dubs in storage this winter! Does anyone
out there have any direct experience with these little gems?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!