Battery relocation....how to???

Hello all!

I have a feeling it's time to put in a new battery.   I've been considering
doing the rear relocation thingy.   I understand it gives a little better
balance, but what else?   Anyone with real-world experience that would like
to pass it on would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone have nice (read: complete {hehe}) instructions I'd love to give this
more thorough consideration before I make the jump.

On a slightly different note... I was having the oil changed this morning
and found out that I have a nice, little, oil-dripping sieve of an engine
sitting under my hood right now. Leaking oil at the valve cover, front main,
rear main, and the pan. SHEESH!

Before any goes off and tells me that I should be changing my own oil... I
DON'T WANT TO CHANGE THE OIL!  I had a great 30 minute break while my
mechanic took care of it for me. During which I put my thoughts together for
a meeting this afternoon.  A Win/Win situation in my book.

Stepping off my soap box...

Thanks In Advance Everyone!

Derek Tarvin