Car-o-scope Blues

What's up with Click and Clack's recommendation for everyone to go out
and buy a Peugeot 505 for their no. 1 pick?  I mean if they are trying
to make my life more difficult, I can see why they'd recommend one.  I
used to drive one and they're nice,  but... it's a car that hasn't been
imported for over 10 years.  I'm sure parts are even more rare than a
roccos.  I seriously hope they are making a joke when they recommend
it.  Also, what's they're fixation with Volvo 244s and BMW 528s.  A lot
of us on the list have been recommended to try driving these.  I realize
the entertainment value of their car-o-scope, but if I wanted to get
depressed about cars, I can do it on my own.  Why not brighten my day
and suggest I might want to try driving a 911 or a vette?  Not these old
poopy cars they are telling everyone they are compatible with.

DanK
'87 16V Black
My Scirocco Page
http://www.uwm.edu/~kroenke