RE: 2.0 L 16v fuel mixture setting

Im running a 2.0 with a ported and polished 2.0 head. When I hooked (or
chris rather) the multimeter up to my 2.0 we got a reading of 26ma
(excessivly lean)the car was a complete pooch. Chris told me the stock
setting for CIS-E is 10.9ma so we set mine to 8.9-9.2 on a rich side a
little. Car screams, problem fixed. ymmv.

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Amazon.com