No Subject

Dude!  Any alloy wheel is "soft" compared to curb at the McDonald's
drive-through!  :P~

<dodging a flying sausage McMuffin>

And your wheels aren't trashed, just scuffed up a bit.  Hell... maybe I
should just wait until you scuff the other two and then I can buy the
complete set of 4 from you for cheap!  >:)

Bradley

"Must... buy... wheels..."

>Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 13:11:06 -0700
>From: "Shannon Fenton" <sfenton@amazon.com>
>Subject: RE: ATTN:Shannon f
>
>wow thanks man! I like them too, they really go with all the hard angles on
>the car and in 17'fill the wheel wells perfectly. The only complaints I
have
>about them is that they are (or the finish) is very soft. They are still
>very new but look pretty beat up on closer inspection. Rock chips and lotsa
>scratches, I dont know where this debris comes from since the area where I
>live is very snotty and the roads are cleaned once a month with one of
those
>big vacum vehicles you sometimes see in parking lots. Lotsa Ferraris,
Vipers