Re: What are you...cars?????? (Mark P.)

Mark,
Not only am I working on the pressurized cabin reupholstered in blue
fake fur {Dirk has seen the pictures}, but I'm also developing a
submersible
rescue Scirocco for aiding downed Russian subs.

By the way, when you travel back in time, do me a favor and inform the
designers
about all of those little quirks we've discussed on the list; the
glovebox door,
the sunroof mechanisms, the self-machining syndrome, the 16v rear
caliper piston
seal degredation- you know, stuff like that.
Hell, while your at it, take credit for the new Beetle- but I want 5% !

Content: new ATE rotors and Pagid pads up front, but why did I need to
remove 1/8"
from ea. pad ea. side for the caliper to clear? Yes, piston was returned
all the
way back in. Thoughts?

Paul Bethel
'84 53b PL "Barnstormer"
- Wenn Sie die Hitze nicht stehen können, steigen Sie vom
        Feuer aus!

Mark Peele wrote:

> Well,
>
> 1st I plan to clean up at the NHRA Nationals. Then,
> I'll clean up NASCAR. In my spare time, I'll win Rally
> races. Then, I'll win the Indianapolis 500 by twelve
> laps. After that, I'm gonna win the 24 Hours of
> Lemans. Don't forget the Formula One championship.
>
> The final modifications will enable me to escape the
> gravitational pull of the sun, and then I will cruise
> the Milky Way in search of hapless aliens to trounce
> in friendly race challenges (without violating the
> prime directive). After I get bored with that, I will
> hurl my Scirocco at the Sun at light speed, then,
> using the "slingshot" effect, I will travel back to
> September 1980. At this point I will return to Earth -
> the Karman coachworks in particular. Using my
> knowledge of the "fututre", I will make a few well
> placed bets. I will then take a bit of that money and
> take delivery of ten 1981 Scirocco GTi automobiles.
>
> Anyone on this list know how to make my interior a
> pressurized cab?
>
> =====
> Mark Peele
> Owner of 20th Century VWs
> http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
> Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
> For Sale: Various VW 13" Steel Wheels - free - you haul.
> Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
> or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633