Re: What are you guys hoping to get out of these cars??????

Well,

1st I plan to clean up at the NHRA Nationals. Then,
I'll clean up NASCAR. In my spare time, I'll win Rally
races. Then, I'll win the Indianapolis 500 by twelve
laps. After that, I'm gonna win the 24 Hours of
Lemans. Don't forget the Formula One championship.

The final modifications will enable me to escape the
gravitational pull of the sun, and then I will cruise
the Milky Way in search of hapless aliens to trounce
in friendly race challenges (without violating the
prime directive). After I get bored with that, I will
hurl my Scirocco at the Sun at light speed, then,
using the "slingshot" effect, I will travel back to
September 1980. At this point I will return to Earth -
the Karman coachworks in particular. Using my
knowledge of the "fututre", I will make a few well
placed bets. I will then take a bit of that money and
take delivery of ten 1981 Scirocco GTi automobiles.

Anyone on this list know how to make my interior a
pressurized cab?

=====
Mark Peele
Owner of 20th Century VWs
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
For Sale: Various VW 13" Steel Wheels - free - you haul.
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)