RE: Rust Never Sleeps

I used that on the floor of my Bug a few years ago.  I brushed it on, and it
dried to a very nice finish, with an appearance kind of similar to
porcelain, no brush marks or anything.  I don't recall the original post, so
I don't know what kind of repair you're looking to make.  POR-15 seems kind
of thick, IMO, so I don't know how well it would work for visible body
repair.  Also, it's supposedly extremely durable.  In fact, they claim that
it won't chip even if you hit it with a hammer.

If you want more info, nose around on the VintagVW list for a little bit and
ask questions.  When I was there, I knew of quite a few faithful POR-15
users.

They have a website (maybe http://www.por-15.com or something like that),
and I assume you can order it through there.  It's about $30 a quart, and
the entire floor of my Bug used about 1/4 of the can, IIRC.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco
'70 Bug - Hibernating