RE: Non Roc - Airbags

>>Could one of you aspiring Rocket Scientists explain to me exactly why you
>>would want to disable a drivers side airbag?

> If one wants airbags, fine, but I don't think they should be
> mandatory. They
> should be an option.  I flat-out REFUSE to buy a car with them.

im sure if they were an option, the dealers would charge us up the ass for
them also... i say have the removal of the airbags be an option instead..

btw, i just utilized the airbags in my GTI last sunday... car is a complete
wreck, and the other driver is also..  i hurt my knee a tiny bit but thats
all.  just had to throw in positive $0.02 to make up for the negative

> Just my $0.02.
>
> Marie

timm
R.I.P. '00 gti 1.8t
87 scirocco 16v
99 cavalier rental car... $75 a fuckin day because im under 21.
ppppttthhhhbbbtttt