Re: Twin Engines...I know! I know!

Well, as a seasoned reader of Max Power, The Golf, and Performance VW, I can
give you all the answers.  The man who created all of these wonders is a man
Called Ian Birch of Great Britain.  He started off working for Deutchcar, but
then went out on his own, creating Dubsport.  His first creation was a Rallye
Golf in powder blue with 2 vr6's and all wheel drive.  The next was a mk1
Golf(Rabbit) with 2 heavily modified 16v engines and all wheel drive.  Both
of these cars could be driven with one engine or 2, front or all wheel
drive.(Depending on your mood).  He then tackled a mid engined, turbocharged,
nitroused, vr6 mk1 Golf.  he's working on a twin 1.8t'd mk2 Golf now.  Revere
this man as a God, or a complete lunatic.  Oh, and VW did create a twin
engined Golf for the Gruppe B class of FIA Rallying,  But the class was
banned, and the only time the car turned a wheel in anger was at the Pikes
Peak Hillclimb event.  I think the Scirocco was a Hillclimb special only.

Contact Dubsport UK:  Ian Birch telephone- 01706  831414
I hope his no hasn't changed, I know he moved

Patrick
'87Scirocco 16v
'87 Cabriolet
'84 Rabbit GTI