[non] wolfburgs & cabriolets

  i have to say, in the past three days i've seen more wolfsburg cars
than in the past three years (outside of junkyards). there's jim's
scirocco and tonight i saw a jetta and a cabriolet. i saw the jetta had
a panel covering where the exhaust could come out the right side. did
any jettas come with dual exhaust (gli?)?
  as for the cabriolet, i'm looking to buy one. i may have a lead and a
good deal on one, though i'm not sure what to look for as i've never had
a convertible. mr. jarrett was going to show me, but as we worked so
long on HIS waterpump, i let it slip my mind. i'm not looking to spend a
whole lot. i know that the cabriolets are pretty much a scirocco with a
different body, but what about the top, or reinforcements are the usual
gremlins? thanx.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com