From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Mike Weiler
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2000 4:34 PM
To: Scirocco-L@Scirocco.Org
Subject: Screw U

	I can easily now see how saying your opinion can lead to someone telling
you that they wish you dead or sending you subscriptions to adult domains
(which they will be very sorry for because if the person would have read so
much as the first page they would have noticed that the place they used is
tired of this happening and is prosecuting everyone who does) They contacted
me to let me know they filtered them off of my e-mail because there was
going to be some 40 subscription requests.

	This was my whole point.....some of you people think you (or maybe its your
car) are all that........here put you nose right here--------