Re: welcome to jim jarrett

--- jarrett@rpa.net wrote:
> Well, shux, thanks.  I do have to give out huge props to
> Foxx (In a Boxx) for
> picking me up in Columbus then staying well into the
> night at Daun's to help me
> put in the new water pump. As I suspected, large amounts
> of swearing were in
> order. Daun cried, "Allergies!" and went and hid in the
> A/C splendor of the
> house, leaving us REAL men to do all the hard stuff!!!!!
>

> (Note to self:  Sitting here at Daun's right now, is it a
> smart thing to be
> giving Daun shit? :-))) )

Not wise Mr. Jarrett.  Remember, you still have to sleep
tonight.

All I can say is - I hate allergies.  This weekend has been
misery, not just because of Jim's visit.  ;)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.