Misc. Questions Classic Jason87vw humor....

Hey List,

I have a couple of questions:

1.) What's a good mixture to use to clean of parts ? I would use gas, but it
makes you reek like gas for two days even after countless showers and hand
washings (I know I'm leaving myself wide open).

2.) How much clearance would I need to drop my 16v out from under my Roc ? I
have a floor jack and jackstands, do you think that would be enough ? BTW -
It does not have the head on it...And I need to place it on a roller board
that is approx. 3 inches off of the ground...

3.) How much horse power should I expect from a 92 Passat 2.0 engine with a
2.0 head, bone stock, and a Supersprint header - Autotech exhaust ? I know
this is hard to approximate, so does anyone know what HP these engines
originally came out with ?

4.) Why don't we ignore people whose only obvious intentions are to pollute
the list with idiocy and nonsensical ramblings :-)  (I did the best I could
to ignore him, sorry)....Anyone with a motorcycle want to race a Scirocco in
a snow storm ??? Yeah, I didn't think so...Notice Dirk's remarks, I can't
help but think he was thinking silly Americans.... Hey Dirk is Becks really
German for beer ??? :-0