Re: What are you guys hoping to get out of these cars??????

 What is your mod achieving car going to do that has not
>been done 5000 times by someone else and found to be the same (not enough).
>Hell I have a bike that will do 0-60 in under 2 seconds and will reach 100
>in under 6 and this is not enough for me.

We girls have a title for guys like you, Mike: it's called "short guy
syndrome" and if you're not short, then it's "small penis syndrome".   Dude,
I work in the morgue and I've seen what crashing a motorcycle at high speeds
can do.

>Scirocco contents My three cars are still in my garage sitting :)

Maybe you should *drive* your Sciroccos instead of letting them rust in the
garage, better yet, sell them to someone who appreciates a Scirocco.  This
list is intended for people to discuss issues about Sciroccos, mechanical
stuff and the general love and unity that is Scirocco.  Maybe you belong on
a motorbike list.

>P.S. Boy did I have allot of fun with my bike this year!!!!

I'll be looking for a body in the morgue with a toetag that has your name on
it, chief.

Marie