Glad I drive a Scirocco.

Hey all.

The other day I was driving home from work and I saw a really nice black mk2
Scirocco, so as I turned the corner, I checked it out (as I'm sure we all
do) and the guy gave me a thumbs up!

The next day, on my way to work, I saw a Wolfsburg edition mk2 with really
nice 16 inch wheels on it but the car itself wasnt in that great shape.  It
was kinda flash silver and looked lik,e it had been hit in the rear, hence
the duct tape holding the right taillight on.  The guy rolled his window
down, gave me the thumbs up and said "Nice car" and drove off.

Makes me feel all warm and gushy inside :)

Marie