Re: MK1-Bodykit pieces

Quit calling me that you prick! :-)~

No, seriously, I still have them (NOT FOR SALE) they are Zender
made...good luck finding a set!

Eric

On Fri, 1 Sep 2000, DAN wrote:

> Hey e'body,
> That blue/purple H&R MK1 in the pic section of .org
> has sideskirts like I'd love to find for my mk1.  Who
> makes em and where could I get some.  Since I'm
> painting my monster, I think now would be the perfect
> time to get em.... and it would help me cover up a
> crappy dent under the drivers side door that I would
> not have to *completely* fix.  Plus, I think they look
> pretty cool. Here I go again... didn't saltyweasel
> have them on his bananamobile a while back?  Thanks in
> advance!
> -Dan
>
> =====
> Dan May - Greensboro NC
> 8716VScirocco
> '79Scirocco - Mk1 Window Rubber WANTED.
> 95Pathfinder(FOR SALE 59k, blue, 4x2, mechanically perfect, NEW tires/brakes/AC)
> http://members.aol.com/scirocco87 <temporarily>
> "I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)