MK1-Bodykit pieces

Hey e'body,
That blue/purple H&R MK1 in the pic section of .org
has sideskirts like I'd love to find for my mk1.  Who
makes em and where could I get some.  Since I'm
painting my monster, I think now would be the perfect
time to get em.... and it would help me cover up a
crappy dent under the drivers side door that I would
not have to *completely* fix.  Plus, I think they look
pretty cool. Here I go again... didn't saltyweasel
have them on his bananamobile a while back?  Thanks in
advance!
-Dan

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
8716VScirocco
'79Scirocco - Mk1 Window Rubber WANTED.
95Pathfinder(FOR SALE 59k, blue, 4x2, mechanically perfect, NEW tires/brakes/AC)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87 <temporarily>
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith