Re: Stalling Mk1 update

Don't know if anyone has suggested the warmup regulator as a possible
problem.  Try unplugging the wires from it and running your test
again(starting from a cold engine).  Could be that the regulator is bad and
is cutting off too much fuel as it warms up.  It's possible that some debris
has gotten in there.  If that seems to be the culprit, you can take it off
and try shooting some carb cleaner through it, reinstall the lines and try
again.  BTW, you don't have to mount the regulator to run the engine.
GL.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 9/1/00 12:34:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,