RE: Weird Starting

Sounds like that could be either your fuel pump relay of your load reduction
relay. I would replace the fuel pump one first. So the motor just truns over
but doesnt even try to start? Also check for spark while cranking just to
cover all the bases, AIR, FUEL, SPARK.

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management