New Car- West Coast Trip

Well as some of you may know I have recently purchased a car in southern
California with the aid of Kevin Collins (the guy rocks!).  On the 16th of
November a friend and myself will be flying down to LA to pick the car up
and will be driving up the west coast on our way home as of right now our
TENTATIVE travel plans are as follows...

All dates are in November
16 pick up car in LA spend night
17 spend all day in LA area stay night somewhere
18 leave early AM for Bay Area arrive 5-6pm ish stay night
19 leave Bay Area for somewhere in between Bay Area and Seattle.  We might
go straight to Seattle but if there is someone in between that we could
crash at or just hang out with for the night then we will do that.
Hopefully closer to Seattle though.  If not, then arrive in Seattle 11-12 pm
ish
20 spend all day in seattle if there is someone there to hang out
with...PIPE UP SEATTLE LISTERS
21 leave Seattle for Vancouver arrive noonish
22 spend all day in Vancouver...hook up with Riley???
23 leave Vancouver for Saskatoon (home) 18hr drive.  Done it before by
myself non stop.

So if you find yourself on this route during these times, please e-mail me
privately and we can hook up or something.  We will be looking for things to
do in these areas so if you have any suggestions or want to plan something
please get back to me to set up in advance.  I will write to the list come
closer to the 16th.  TIA

Jody Bailey
82 Scirocco 8v
85 cirocco 8v
87 Scirocco 2l 8v (being picked up for the trip)