Re: New Car- West Coast Trip

Jody wrote:

> All dates are in November
> 16 pick up car in LA spend night
> 17 spend all day in LA area stay night somewhere

Once your plans are more firm, I'd definitely make arrangements to get the
car into the shop someplace - Ron's, or my "other" guy at Maxed Performance,
or wherever - the thing is DEFINITELY going to need an alignment before you
drive anywhere, it has the fan switch problem, and wouldn't hold idle at
all, though it was stone cold the whole time I was with it.  The awesome
local alignment shop that both Ron and Maxed use here is always VERY busy
and will probably require the car to be left there at least half a day - or
you could go elsewhere perhaps with an appointment, Potter says he has a
great place near his place in Orange (about 20 minutes from here).

So SoCal boys - Doug, Shawn, Ian, Potterpeople.. let's hook up with Jody
on Thursday night or Friday eh??

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0