Re: Advice on Cylinder Head Prep

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:26:03 -0800 Theron Ross <ross@sanoh.com.mx>
writes:
>I need advice on the best way to prepare my used cylinder head before
>mounting it on my rebuilt 2-liter.
>-sniporama-

Dude, bring the head over and well do it up right. CHEAP.
At the very least well have the head surfaced. Ill check with my machine
shop hoopup to see how much they want. Well install new valve stem seals,
hand lap the valves and be done with it.
Ill get (borrow actually) the valve adjuster set to adjust the valves.
No worries.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!