Re: 16v injectors...

>Hi there list... I need 16v 1.8 injectors for my rocco. I was
>wondering since I'm doing it now, and fronting for them, would it be
>more beneficial for me to get 2.0 injectors instead since I'm
>thinking of doing the swap this winter? Would it be too much for the
>little 1.8? Or is there really no diffreence? LMK!! thanks a lot
>again! chris

Easy answer:  the 2.0 16v injectors don't thread onto the 1.8L 16v fuel
lines without adapters.  They are different in a very minor way besides
the threading though...the 2L injectors have a slightly larger injector
pintle / nozzle then the 1.8L units.  Does it make a difference?  Probably
a little bit at only certain fuel delivery rates.  Are you interested in
that last 2% of power? :)

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net