Re: Oil

Well, hopefully next time you will accidentally leave the old filter gasket
on the cooler and double-gasket it with the new filter.  Then you'll start
it up and watch the oil light NOT go out.  Then think, "CRAP!  Why did I ask
for such a curse by posting on the List?!!".  Then you'll email me and say,
"Thanks alot, Phil.  Bugger off."

-PK