Re: Oil

I have a better one....
  The apartment complex where I live is very anal about doing ANY type of
vehicular maintenance....But, whatever..Im not gonna take my car to
jizzlube.  So, I set out with the best of intentions; I brought 2 2L
bottles, a funnel, oil pan, 2 big black garbage bags, and various tools.
Change oil and filter without one drop of oil on the pavement....Now comes
time to place the oil in the containers.....So, I place one of the 2L
bottles in the black garbage bag (NOT to throw away, just to catch the oil
(all you tree-huggers can breathe now..)),and begin.  Well, I notice that
the bottle seems to have a higher capacity than I expected, so I look
around...only to see a nice stream of Mobil-1 flowing behind
me.&^@&^Q!(@^E#*@...I guess the oil was abit too hot, and it melted the
bottle and bag....So, now no matter what I did, I would up having to soak
all of it up with oil-dry...
-Steve H
  '88 16v Rocco