Re: need help finding parts

Lens assemblies (sealed beam 250W) are 45$ each. I have them mounted in my
'Rocco in the stock high beam location with a Zender grille and have had no
melting issues. I have run them for about 45 minutes max constantly. Keep in
mind you will require a high quality large capacity battery and a minimum of
90A alternator. Of course these must be relayed.