need help finding parts

hey all!
i'm looking for a kamei x-1 front air dam for my 87 16v scirocco. i am
thinking i want something like dale witt's set-up, and perhaps the rear air
dam. i have euro bumpers, so the ones that work with the american bumpers are
right out! i don't need the side peices, just the front and the back.
i am also i need of a cabriolet grill(4 light set-up) for my girlfriend, or
another option would be the 4 7" light setups would be cool. and how much do
cessna landing lights??? someone knows this.
help me!!!!! i need to get my car painted!!!!
-alan