Re: To All Speeders...

I forced a trooper off the road once do to braking power while getting pulled
over. I didn't know that my new rotors and pads had that much more bite.
Well, I got the ticket and he was pissed. Best part was that the cruiser got
stuck and he had to sit and wait for a tow while I went to the mall to get
more VW Power issues!

Try this one on for size. Ever get hit by a state trooper in a suburban! I
did in my friends car. I was in the passenger seat. Some freak of nature in a
civic went flying buy us in the center lane at about 120 mph. Well, the cop
saw this and decided he best stop this little civic and write himself some
tickets and arrest the bugger. Well, he left his center of the high way spot
as fast as he could! To bad he didn't bother to check if there was anyone
coming down the highway at I dunno 65 mph. Well, long story short. Nicely
modified accord 2 DR v6 died a very painful death do to a state trooper
running into the highway and hitting it! We where fine. We had a good laugh
and had an even bigger laugh when NY State had forked over 28k for a new car
and aftermarket parts.
So he went an bought an 1.8T Audi A4 and about 150bhp in performance
upgrades! HA

Later
~Danny~
88 16v
In a message dated 10/25/00 2:22:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,