project cars.... what to do.

Today I bought a car. Not really a car, more like a shell of a car. Its
Todd Cameron's former 78 ITC Scirocco that he had striped down (with
sandblasting no less) to bare metal. He intended on installing a 16V
(with wiring) but he has realized that he has too many projects to ever
complete it. His final decision was to sell the car and parts. Being me,
I had to go see the car. Its perfectly straight or at least nothing a
thin dot of plastic filler wont fix. regardless, its much more advanced
in preparation than my 81 Scirocco.

So I got this 81 Scirocco sitting at a friends house. Its got some bent
panels, no engine or tranny, the interior is brown. Its a perfect project
car which is why I happily took it from TBerk last year. Id hate to see
it go to the junkyard. Now that ive bought this other car, I have
absolutely no need or space for the car. Im hoping somebody local will
want it for a project or even to restore as a street car. ive been
collecting a few parts for it that it needs. It needs a home, I have no
place to keep it. (I got a 2 week notice to remove it from its current
location last week.) I had intended on taking it to my dads house, which,
I still might be able to do to keep it for a little while. Eventually its
got to go.

Anyone in So-cal interested?? FREE. I can possibly even deliver. Id even
be interested in helping get it together actually. It just needs more TLC
than I have time for with my current goals in mind. (I want to return to
Nationals in a car of my own creation type thing.)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!