6 speed options?

    Has anyone on the list done a six speed? I don't want to start some big
thing about how you don't think they are needed or they are not worth the
money . . Yada Yada Yada. I had one in my customers vr6 turbo GTI and loved
it. He didn't like it so much cause he didn't know how to drive it with the
new gears. Anyway it was from Kraftwerks and I called them and they said they
don't make it or bring it in anymore for our trannies.

    So what other options do I have other then the one autotech brings in? Oh
and I don't want o switch tranny types. I like my linkage shifter and none
hydraulic clutch pedal.

Thanks
~Danny~
88 16v