Re: To All Speeders...

What would happen if a cruiser rear-ends you?  I have LOTS of brake power.
Way more than "go" power.  Last time I was stopped on the highway, I jammed
my brakes pretty hard, and noticed the cruiser dangerously close in the
mirror, so I eased up.  He didn't even ask for a license...

Any experience like this?

Dan Brideau
http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco/

Small government is beautiful!