Re: Dyno Day success!

Whell my Sara and I have made it back home safe and sorta sound.  The
weekend was awsome!  I Just hope that next year my car will be able to show
up, and my sisters car (if she goes again) will not give any stupid problems
due to the BOTCH job that the p/o had done to it. Thanks Dave and Ben for
all your help in this matter!
Sara drove from Jims house to Josh Ables house, where we got out and took a
short brake, picked up some nice bumper skins for her car, then headed out,
with me at the wheel.  To make a long story short, we got in 2 very very
very close calls in the rocco, but made it back in one piece with no
speeding tickets!
This was a fun experence and something that more people should do!  Cant
wait for next year.  Hope everyone from the ohio group made it back ok and,
oh yeah, you too canada!  hehehehe.  A big thanks to Jim for his
hospitality, hope we didn't leave to bad of an impression on you or your
neighbors!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)