Re: Dyno Day success!

At 8:19 PM -0400 10/22/00, Jason Arms wrote:
>   A big thanks to Jim for his hospitality, hope we didn't leave to
>bad of an impression on you or your neighbors!

Hehe, naw, they're used to that sort of thing....Oh and Brett (who's
on the phone right, says "YOU ARE ALL DOING THIS NEXT YEAR."  Ok,
it's more like, "NIE OF YOU ARE DOING THIS NEXT YEAR."

Glad you had a good time.......

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |