Ragtop about to be towed - Stanford, Ca was: Convertible Sciroccos??

Well,

I do know that we got Rag top sliding sunroof models. In fact there is
one in the parking garage here at work but it's tagged. <sigh> It's in
pretty bad shape, bad black paint, looks like it drove somebody across
country and when it would run anymore they walked away.

Seems like I'm going to contact campus security about interceding prior
to towing (prob. wont go for it, legalities and all). I left my info on
ht e tag for the owner to get in touch. We'll see.

TBerk
Don't think we got any of those special modified versions over here.