Question of sanity

What the he** have I done? I have been outside trying to make sense of the
wiring and have gotten lost in the process. Half of the old wiring is
disconnected from the fuse box, and only some of the wiring is used from the
new harness....
Do I just pull ALL the old wiring from the engine comp and re-lay the newer
harness?
The Newer harness does not have the underdash sections that I can see. Maybe
in the boxes of junk though.
I think I will re-new my proscription for librium......

Julie Macfarlane
'81 8v Scirocco (In restoration, but on road..)
'81 16v Scirocco (Fronkenstein)
'83 Rabid Jackalope GTi (Baby/ bad CV's)